Jens is a Swedish Occupational Psychologist and Independent researcher who has been studying and training lawyers since 2005. His motto is turning research into best practice for lawyers, and he focuses on producing groundbreaking research that will generate a practically applicable understanding of the factors that help lawyers to flourish both personally and professionally.
In addition to teaching CLE/CPD courses at the Swedish Bar Association on and off for the past fifteen years, he has lectured at the Swedish Bar Exam, The Law Society in the U.K., Thomson Reuters, the Danish Bar Association, the Norwegian Legal Worker's Association, the Swedish Company Lawyers Association, various professional networks in the legal community - and law firms of all sizes.
- Leadership in professional services in collaboration with Stockholm School of Economics, Esecutive Education. - Well being factors in associates in three law firms, stage II. - Gender based tress patterns in in-house lawyers in collaboration with Practical Law/Thomson Reuters.
- Well being factors in associates in three law firms. - Quantiative assessment of stress in in-house lawyers in collaboration with Swedish Company Lawyers Association.
- Assessing gender based discrimination and sexual harassment in law firms.
- National study of Swedish lawyers II in collaboration with Swedish Bar Association.
2012 - ongoing
- Evaluation of outcomes of corporate mindfulness training for lawyers in collaboration with Potential Project.
- National study of Swedish lawyers I in collaboration with Swedish Bar Association.
Current lecturing engagements
Stockholm School of Economics
Executive education, leadership program for professional services.
Swedish Bar Association
CLE/CPD courses in performance management and client psychology
Guest lecturer at the leadership program for lawyers.
Studies in Psychology
- University of Stockholm. - University of New Orleans - Honor´s student. - Loyola University at New Orleans - Scholarship for Academic Excellence. - Karolinska Institutet. - Södertörn University.